Please read carefully
- We require a deposit with all bookings. The deposit is usually the value of one night's accommodation.
- Once guests confirm the date, the property required and other detail about their booking, we send an information package containing a booking form, maps, details of the property, the cancellation policy and information about the area.
- The booking form specifies when and how to pay for the deposit.
- Bookings are secured only once the deposit is received and cleared. Guests can pay for the deposit by direct debit or by cheque. The balance should be paid prior to arrival date.
- Remember that when we hold the property for you and you decide to cancel the booking, it deprives other groups of a booking and it deprives us of our income. Please make sure you have planned carefully before committing yourself to a booking.
Please understand that:
- In the case of a cancellation we will refund your deposit immediately if the cancellation is advised no less than 30 days prior to the booking.
- When a cancellation is made less than a month but more than a week before the date of arrival we will refund the deposit ONLY when the property is re-booked for the period of the original booking.
- There will be NO REFUND of the deposit if the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the date of the booking.
- Bookings are charged according to the number of days booked. If your group decides to leave the property a day or more before the end of the booking, you MUST PAY THE FULL price of the booking.
- If your group arrives after the commencement of the reservation, you still MUST PAY THE FULL price of the proposed stay.
- If the deposit has not been received by the due date we may cancel the booking without notice. In most cases we do our best to contact the clients concerned and make sure the reservation is not wanted.
- Mullalyup Farm Lodge is generally a non-smoking property, with definitely NO smoking in any building. Smoking in NON_SMOKING areas on property may result in cancellation of the booking with no refund. There is NO-SMOKING at all during fire season.
- It is the client's responsibility to make sure that the deposit arrives on time.
- ANY BOOKING IS MADE ONLY FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF GUESTS SHOWN ON BOOKING FORM. FURTHER GUESTS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON PROPERTY WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL.
- Pets are not allowed at Mullayup Farm Lodge due to risk to farm animals and wildlife. Booking will be cancelled without notice and with no refund, should pets be found on property
IMPORTANT NOTE: Absolutely no responsibility is accepted for impact of cancellation due to any of the above points